Sunday, December 31, 2000

Keep the Faith !

Verse for the day :)

Give thanks to the Lord and Proclaim his greatness. Let the whole world know what he has done. Psalm 105.1


The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. 

Psalms 28:7

 ----------

Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened.

- Matthew 7:7-8

 ----------

For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong

- 2 Corinthians 12: 10

 ----------

Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!

- 1 Chronicles 16: 34

----------

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

- Psalm 56:3

----------

Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

- Ephesians 4: 29

----------


For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29 : 12

----------
If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 15: 7

----------

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

-Psalm 32 : 8

----------


But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

- John 1 : 12-13

----------
 
  The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love.

- Psalm 103 : 8

----------
Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!

-Psalms 105 : 4

----------

So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the words of Christ.

Romans 10 : 17

----------
He gives power to the faint and to him who has no might he increases strength. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40 : 29-31

----------

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

1 Thessalonians 5 : 16-18

----------

But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.


Matthew 6 : 33

----------

For as the heavens are higher than earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Isaiah 55 : 9

----------

For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

John 3 : 16

----------

Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Psalm 100 : 3

----------
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Corinthians 12 : 9-10.

----------


The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow mw all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Psalm 23 : 1- 6

----------

But you, Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

- Psalm 86:15

No comments:

Post a Comment