Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thomashlyn Jr

By God’s grace! We are expecting a baby this end Aug :) It’s an amazing feeling that is so hard to describe! It has been 16 weeks along and I am feeling good so far. Other than being more tired than previous, everything is normal.


@ Week 6 Day 4

With baby Shiro :)

Till date, we had gone for 3 gynae appointments and some scans @ KKH TPS. We are thankful that our baby is healthy and growing well. :)

@ Week 14 Day 6

I didn’t have bad morning sickness besides being nausea for the first trimester and had gained around 3kg or so. During the first trimester, I felt more tired but it gets better when I move on to the second trimester. However, I still need to sleep as early as 9-10pm.

I am really thankful for this little one that God has granted us. This is just the beginning of a long journey and I pray that we would continue to hold on and keep the faith. I also pray that our baby would be healthy and we would be good parents to guide her through the journey of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment