Saturday, July 16, 2016

5 Reasons why I love Dyson V8 Fluffy | Cord Free Vacuum Cleaner Review

Sponsored

As a working mum, it has always been a constant challenge to keep our house spanking clean and tidy. I engaged part time cleaner on weekends when we stayed in. 

For those busy weekends, I just had to squeeze in vacuuming during pocket of free time and complete the rest of the chores at night. When I failed to, I would sometimes head home during lunch time to vacuum and mop the floor if time permits. #beautyofworkingnearhome.


Then, my life changed after getting Dyson V8 Fluffy weeks ago. 




Besides better time management, having the right tools makes a great deal of difference. There are so much to love about this darling and I'm totally won over by it. 

Here's 5 reasons why I love Dyson V8 Fluffy:


1. Efficient


I've been using the conventional corded vacuum to keep the floor clean for the past 5 years. However, it was a real pain to set up and hook up the heavy machine. Besides, Emma dislikes the noise of that machine and tends to fuss. Thus, it can be quite hard to find a perfect 40 mins to vacuum the whole house without disturbing anyone.

With Dyson V8 Fluffy,  it's no longer a chore as there is zero set up. It has up to 40 mins of battery life - double the runtime of his predecessor and great for our small spaces. I just need to remember to get it charged. It's less noisy and not as disturbing for Emma. I managed to clean up the kitchen without waking her up. 

So,  I could pick it up and start vacuuming whenever I've time. If I had to, I could easily break up my vacuuming into parts. Since it's cord free, I longer need to worry about tripping anyone or anything and keep bending up and down while vacuuming. 

Vacuuming has became a breeze and I'm certainly more motivated to clean up.


2. Powerful & Effective


Though it's small, its power is not compromised. Its compact and powerful Dyson digital motor V8 offers powerful, fade-free suctions. It spins at 10,000pm - 5 times faster than a F1 car engine. The floor feels much cleaner now!

Due to its design, it picks up both large debris and fine dust particles at the same time. Instead of the usual brush bar with bristles, the Dyson V8 Fluffy cord free vacuum has a roller covered entirely in soft woven nylon. This traps large debris, whilst four rows of anti static carbon fibre remove fine dust. It can be turned on to maximum power if you need to clean a big mess or even the mattress. 


3. Versatile 


Weighing 2.6 Kg, Dyson V8 Fluffy is easy to manoeurve and much easier to lift and clean those high and hard to reach places. It would be hard to lift a regular cord free machine as they are middle and bottom heavy. 


With the various toolkits, I can now clean all types of surfaces at all height. There isn't a need to have multiple machines for cleaning. 


While I foresee myself vacuuming the floor and top surfaces more than any other things, it good to have a portable machine so that I have no excuse to clean more. Just have to grab and go!

It cleans the walls easily and save trouble from getting the stool. Next up, I'm planning to vacuum the top of our ceiling fan.


It works very well for small surfaces like cabinet and table tops too. Since its light and using to use, Emma also gets to clean up her own table.

With a change in the tool kit, I can also clean up the mattress, pillows, sofa and car seats easily.


It's perfect for cleaning the small bits and dust off Emma's chair seat as well!


4. Has HEPA Fileration 


The air that leaves the machine is cleaner than the air we breathe in. Particles including allergen and bacteria as small as 0.3 micron are captured and trapped in the bin.

Have I been breathing in all the particles that escaped while vacuuming using conventional vacuum? Now, I know why my vacuum gives out a light stench.


5. Hygienic


Clearing the dirt bin is easy. I just need to pull up the red catch to release it. Dyson V8 has a improved emptying mechanism that eliminates the need to handle the dirt directly. 

In the past, the dirt was well hidden in the bag and I often forgot to change it. With this clear bin, I would constantly be reminded to clear it when the bin is full. Seeing how dusty it is, how can I not be more motivated to clean up?



Price & Availability


Here's the prices for this amazing helper:

Machine
Includes
Price (SGD)
Dyson V8 Fluffy
Soft roller cleaner head, mini motorised tool, combination tool and the crevice tool
$1,099
Dyson V8 Motorhead
Direct-drive cleaner head, mini motorised tool, combination tool and the crevice tool
$999
Dyson V8 Absolute
*Exclusive to Best Denki
Direct-drive cleaner head, soft roller cleaner head, mini motorised tool, combination tool and the crevice tool
$1.199

The Dyson V8 is now available in major departmental stores and electrical multiples. The machine includes a 2 year year warranty on parts and labour.

Conclusion


It is a very useful and high quality tool that comes with a cost. As a working mum, I treasure the convenience as I can now spend less time on setting up and keeping my house cleaner.

Would this be one product that you would invest in?


******


Thank you for reading and I welcome you to link up on Facebook & Instagram! :D See you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment