Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Disney on Ice celebrates Everyone's Story: Exclusive Interview with Elsa!

The Disney On Ice celebrates Everyone's Story will be happening from 14 March - 18 March 2018! This year, Disney On Ice will be celebrating their 25th year in Singapore. What a milestone!

With a cast of over 50, Disney fans are in for a big treat! We will have Micky Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Goofy and Disney Princesses including Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White and Tiana. That's not all! Anna, Elsa and the hilarious Olaf will be there too!

Disney fans will get to sing-along to over 30 unforgettable songs including "Let It Go", "You've Got a Friend in Me", and "Hakuna Matata". The exciting moments from Disney Pixar's Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Disney's The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and more will leave the whole family with memories to last a lifetime!

Zootoopia pals, Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde will be there early to ensure that Disney on Ice celebrates Everyone's Story starts without a hitch!





Emmalyn isn't the only who is excited after looking through the program book and brochure. Hubby and I are really looking forward to the show too! It's always a joy to see the characters performing in live! And, it will be our first time watching them skate in a show.

Minnie Mouse? Belle? Cinderella? I can't decide who is my favourite Disney characters because they are all so amazing. Do you have a favourite?

When I asked Emma what's her favourite character. she exclaimed "Elsa" without any hesitation. I lost count of the number of times we have watched Frozen movie and sang their songs. Emma learnt how to sing them at 3+ years old!  Emmalyn has always wanted to be Elsa and insisted that Avalyn is Anna. She even dressed up as Elsa for her 4th birthday celebration. Oh well, i do hope both of them will turn out loving like the mesmerizing duo.

With a big Elsa fan at home, I jumped on the chance to do an e-interview with Olivia Oltsmanns who potrays the role of Elsa. Through this interview, I learnt some really interesting facts about Olivia Oltsmanns who potrays the role of Elsa and her role. It makes it really personal to know a little more about her before watching the show.



So, what is it like to be Elsa on the ice rink? Come, join us in the chat!

1. Hi, Elsa! Tell us more about yourself. 

My name is Olivia and I am American. I’m 20 years old and I have been skating for 18 years.

2. How is it like to play as Elsa? 

Playing Elsa is incredible. Being able to portray a role that is so cherished by families and children all around the world is a great honor.

3. How similar or different are you compared to Elsa? 

I believe I have some similarities to Elsa. She has many doubts about herself at first but learns to overcome her fears and let go! I strive to be more like her everyday and embody her fearlessness and perseverance.

4. Please share with us your skating journey and how it all began?

My mother is a coach so skating runs in the family. I started skating when I was 2 years old. I fell in love with it and never looked back since.

5. What is your greatest challenge as a skater on Disney on Ice and also in your role as Elsa? 

I think the greatest challenge is living up to the the expectations of such a loved character. I work everyday to make sure I portray the character perfectly. That pressure is probably the biggest challenge.

6. Who is your favourite Disney character? 

Anna from Frozen is one of my favorites. She has this quirky fun energy that no other princess has! She’s so lovable and full of life.



7. What do you love Disney on Ice show? 

I love the energy from the crowds. I love being able to make people smile. Bringing joy to people gives me immediate gratification for my work and it’s an incredible feeling.

8. Any personal advice to young Disney lovers? 

Be kind, have courage and follow your heart.


Olivia Oltsmanns who potrays the role of Elsa is such a young, talented and inspiring lady! I can't wait to catch her and the rest of the talented Disney on Ice ice skaters in action!

Tickets are available online at www.sporthubtix.com.sg!

No comments:

Post a Comment